Back in July 2015, Fabrice Le Saché, Aurélie Lepage and Alexandre Dunod, decided to create Aera to accelerate the climate transition in Africa.
- Aera signs its largest CO2 certificates sale (€9m) with Swiss based carbon agregator MyClimate.
- Aera founders sell a 35% stake to Arise IS (JV of OLAM and AFC) based on a €28.5m valuation.
- Aera signs its largest sale of CO2 emissions certificates (€2.7m).
- Aera signs its first ever Renewable Energy Certificate transaction (I-REC).
- Aera reaches €10m revenues generation for environmental projects in Africa.
- Aera passes the mark of 1 million tons of CO2 emissions certificates delivered.
- Aera team achieves its 50th successful carbon certification, a record in Africa.
- Aera extends its commercial coverage to +10 African countries.
- Aera launches a pledged for a minimum guaranteed carbon floor price at COP21
- Aera Group is established in Paris (France).